Sorry for the break loyal readers! Unfortunately, the Labor day weekend through me off my game. Cramming a 5 day work week into 4 days is tough. Okay, I actually did really work on labor day, but not the full day. When everyone else is on vacation too, there’s only so much you can get done.
This dish is super fast and easy though! You won’t be disappointed with it. J and I served it with a salad, but you could serve it over pasta and with crispy bread if you like. We needed veggies though! I love having a quick Italian meal that tastes liked it has cooked all day, and this dish definitely does the trick!!
Greek Olive Chicken
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup olives, black or kalamata (I love kalamata in this dish, but we only had black in the pantry!)
- 6-8 ounces dark chicken (we used two small thighs)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley